The problem with taking sexy photos sometimes is they seem overly sensual that you would not want to share them with anyone else. You would like to take great photos that people will appreciate and will also be flattering to the person that you are taking a photo of.
Anyone can be your model. It can be your girlfriend or wife or it may also be some of the escorts in Long Island that you find extremely attractive. As long as you can hire them and pay them for their services, they will be more than willing to become your models for your project. Take note that there are so many companies that offer escort services but there are only some that can quality girls that are worth taking photos of.
Make Sure Your Model is Comfortable
You will not great photos when your model is not confident and comfortable about how she is feeling. You know that all women can be sexy no matter what they are wearing. You can allow your model to wear what she thinks she looks good in. It will allow her to project her positivity and her confidence through the photos.
Once your model is comfortable, these are some tips that will help you take sexy photos easily:
- Allow the models to pose three-fourths instead of straight – on. Photos usually look more flattering this way as it can show off the curves of a woman better.
- Make sure that you have the right lights for your photos. People will always look better when they are well-lighted. This will only apply when you are not exposed to any natural light. If you can take the sexy photos during the day, this can make the photos look more amazing as well.
- Take note of your camera’s settings. Placing your camera in auto mode all the time will allow you to take good photos but if you want amazing sexy photos, you need to know your camera’s overall settings. The more that you know how to use your camera, the better it would be for you.
- Take photos in RAW format. If you want to have great-looking and professional photos, you will notice how different the RAW format is from JPEG. It is worth it even if its takes up a lot of photos in your memory card. Having RAW photos will also make editing easier as you can see the details clearly.
- Do not forget to edit the photos afterwards. Unlike what magazines do wherein they will just photoshop and butcher the photos that were taken, you can just do minor editing that will improve the way that the photos look like. You can change the colors a bit.
One thing that you have to remember is to have a steady pace while you are taking photos. You cannot take photos too fast that everything will be blurred and taking pictures too slowly will make your model feel bored. You want to have fun with taking photos and these tips will help you out.